Love potatoes? Love Italian flavors? Love to give your meal a nice, delicious side dish? Then this is the perfect recipe for you to try!
Easy, simple, and adds a great side to ANY meal.
Let us know if you enjoy this recipe!
Italian Thin Potatoes
Cuisine: American Type: Side Dish Serves: 5-6 people Author: Erin, The Short Chef
- 2 Large Russet Potatoes – Thinly sliced
- 1 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 T Italian Seasoning
- ¼ tsp Thyme
- ¼ Tsp Basil
- ½ tsp Paprika (more if you’d like)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a *large baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with Pam cooking spray. * You may need two separate baking sheets for this dish.
- Wash, scrub, and dry potatoes. Thinly slice potatoes making sure they are about 1/8th of an inch in thickness. Pat sliced potatoes dry and put them into a large-sized bowl.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil until evenly coated. Then add in all the seasonings. Toss and stir. Russet potato slices will stick together as they are naturally very wet so make sure to get every piece evenly coated.
- Place potatoes on the baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed with pam (step 1). Try not to put too many potatoes on one sheet. They can be on top of each other lightly but it is best to spread them out instead of clumping them together.
- Bake in the oven for 22- 25 minutes. Serve as a side dish and enjoy!
How delicious do they potatoes look?! My husband LOVES these, and so do I!
Thanks for reading,
~Erin, The Short Chef